Our client, a leading global enterprise is looking for a young and passionate DBA in MS SQL or Oracle to join their technology team. Great remuneration and growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
– At least 2 years of hands on experience in database administration with MS SQL or Oracle DB Server experience.
– Experience in database administration, troubleshooting, and tuning (scripting using T-SQL / PL/SQL is a plus).
– Experience in designing and maintaining large size normalized database.
– Experience in writing performance-minded queries for in-application use as well as complex queries for data-mining and deep analysis.
– Experience in architect and optimizing database is a must, including configuration and management in a highly-scalable environment.
– Excellent knowledge of administrating MS SQL ideally 2000, 2005 or 2008 or Oracle Database 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g or 12c.
– Knowledge of any programing language is a plus.
– Responsible, organised and detailed oriented.
– Excellent communication skills in English.