Our client, leading financial firm is looking for a young and passionate DBA in MS SQL to join their global technology. It will be a very interesting role working with some exciting robust financial technology systems. Great remuneration and growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
– At least 2 years of hands on experience in database administration with MS SQL Server experience.
– Experience in database administration, troubleshooting, and tuning (scripting using T-SQL a plus)
– Experience in designing and maintaining large size normalized database.
– Experience in writing performance-minded queries for in-application use as well as complex queries for data-mining and deep analysis.
– Experience in architect and optimizing database is a must, including configuration and management in a highly-scalable environment.
– Excellent knowledge of administrating MS SQL ideally 2000, 2005 or 2008.
– Knowledge of any programing language is a plus.
– Responsible, organised and detailed oriented.
– Excellent communication skills in English.