My client, a leading global insurance firm is looking for a strong Datawarehouse Manager / Senior Analyst to join their technology and development team. There is two vacancies with one MS SQL and one Oracle. The selected candidate would be building their large scale data warehouse with large quantities of data. Great potential and remuneration.
– Design and create standard relational and data warehouse databases to store large quantities of data.
– Develop stored procedures that can perform efficient, complex data queries.
– Write specification documents and ERD diagrams to illustrate the full functionality of a database solution.
– Design performance sensitive SQL data views to populate data in visual dashboards.
– Maintenance and management of MS SQL Servers or Oracle Databases , including installing new instances, creating databases, troubleshooting performance issues, managing user permissions, performing standard maintenance like index rebuilds/statistics updates, and ensuring data is backed up.
– Manage the Data Warehouses and ETL process, including seamlessly connecting with 3rd party applications.
– At least of 5 Years experience of SQL Development / ETL / Data Warehouse experience.
– Experience in managing one of the following: MS SQL server (2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014) or Oracle Databases (10g, 11g, 12c).
– Very good development skill on T-SQL.
– Good knowledge of SQL data aggregation techniques.
– Good experience on Windows server administration. Experience with Powershell Command for backup automation would be a great plus.
– Good Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Please state current and expected salary on the CV