My client, a global well-known consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Manager / Manager for their regional Datawarehouse / ETL division. The selected person will be working with large enterprise financial clients on their DWH implementation projects. Sounds project portfolio and experience.
– Lead the large Datawarehouse / ETL implementation projects.
– Lead the project team with cross country implementation and development projects.
– Work closely with senior stakeholders in large financial clients across the whole project lifecycle.
– Give technical advisory to the technical team on DWH design and architecture.
– Oversight and manage specification documents and ERD diagrams to illustrate the full functionality of a database solution.
– Manage design for dashboard, reporting and analytic solutions.
– Drive new technologies including Database, ETL, Reporting and Analytics.
– At least of 5 Years experience of Datawarehouse / ETL experience.
– Strong leadership in project management and technical team management.
– Working experience with a large enterprise, ideally from financial services or consultancy background.
– Technical Experience with one of the following: MS SQL server (2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014) or Oracle Databases (10g, 11g, 12c)
– Experience with Informatica.
– Experience with QilkView and HP Insight is highly preferrable.
– Great communications and client facing skill in English. Fluent level of an Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc) is highly preferred.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
– Able to travel across the region.