Our client, a leading bank is looking for a DBA with Oracle OR MSSQL. The ideal candidate will be managing the database infrastructure and operations.
– Provide database administration, configuration, tuning, and maintenance, troubleshooting of the MS SQL and Oracle database farm.
– Provide 7×24 production support on Databases in Unix / Windows environments.
– Maintain the database operation including backup and restoration, SQL performance tuning and monitoring usage, etc.
– Manage the investigating and diagnosing of production issues or outages;
– Provide advice to the application and infrastructure teams on effective Database services.
– Provide support and implementation work to application teams including database setup, schema changes, and SQL performance analysis.
– Manage the patch installations/upgrades of operating systems and databases.
– Provide project management on database implementation including planning, scheduling, quality control, vendor management, compliance/audit, budget management, etc.
– Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills – Oracle versions 11g R2, 12cR1, 19c .
– SME-level experience with Oracle.
– Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware, Oracle ASM, Oracle RAC
– Oracle Database builds/upgrades/migrations
– Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels (including Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems).
– Good knowledge of common Oracle Tools (DataPump, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, DBCA).
– At least 4 years of experience supporting MS SQL and Oracle. MySQL would be a plus.
– MS SQL & Oracle Server administration, troubleshooting, and tuning.
– Oracle Advanced Security Options – Oracle Wallet, Secure External Password Store
– Excellent Oracle RMAN backup and recovery skills.
– Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts.
– Good knowledge of working in Linux OS (RHEL). OS monitoring and basic Linux administration is an advantage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)