Our client, a leading financial trading group is looking for a DBA with MS SQL & Oracle, ideally with cloud exposure. The ideal candidate will be leading the database infrastructure and operations. Perm Position.
– Provide database administration, configuration, tuning, and maintenance, troubleshooting of the MS SQL and Oracle database farm.
– Lead and manage the 7×24 production support on Databases in Unix / Windows environments.
– Lead the investigating and diagnosing production issues or outages;
– Manage database migration projects and new database build on AWS Cloud platform.
– Provide team leaders and act as a DBA SME for the IT Group. Provide constructive advice to the application and infrastructure teams on effective Database services.
– Provide support and implementation work to application teams including database setup, schema changes, and SQL performance analysis.
– Manage the patch installations/upgrades of operating systems and databases.
– Provide project management on database implementation including planning, scheduling, quality control, vendor management, compliance/audit, budget management, etc.
– At least 7 years of experience supporting MS SQL and Oracle.
– Programming skills on Unix Shell, Perl, PL/SQL, and Powershell Scripting.
– MS SQL & Oracle Server administration, troubleshooting, and tuning.
– Server administration skills in Unix or Windows are a plus.
– Certifications in OCP and/or MCDBA are a good plus.
– Exposure to Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, AliCoud is a great plus.
– Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)