Our client, a well-known global enterprise is looking for multiple Data Warehouse and Big Data Developers to join their analytic development team. Selected candidates will be working on large scale data science global projects. Great remuneration and growth with sound project exposure.
– Involve in greenfield datawarehouse build and development.
– Participate on the entire SDLC including user requirements collection, system design, development, documentation and testing.
– Develop application and datawarehousing scripts for big data analytic.
– Design and develop data storage strategy and architecture.
– Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications.
Role and responsibilities:
– Hands on experience in data warehousing, with Kimball date warehouse techniques and ETL tools like Informatica.
– Experience with dimensional and 3NF modelling, NoSQL would be highly preferable.
– Experience with NIX shell scripting, and Python / Perl / Ruby.
– Knowledge of any programing language would be a plus.
– Experience with or huge interest in Hadoop / Spark / Scala.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
Please state your current and expected salary.