Our client, a large well-known enterprise, with a state-of-the-art technology setup, is looking for a Data Strategy and Architecture Leader to lead their enterprise-wide Data Strategy, Governance, and Architecture. The selected candidate will be leading the Enterprise Architect in building Data Architecture for the whole firm. This role is a senior leadership position working closely with the firm senior management.
– Define and manage the Data Governance Framework which creates a data-centric strategy for the whole organization.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies, and standards that support and align with the defined EA roadmap.
– Define key metrics to measure performance, quality, clarity, accessibility, and compliance.
– Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, standard, and policy in data.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality, and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– At least 12 years of working experience in the IT Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Architecture area.
– Proven experience in establishing a data governance model and framework.
– Understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts.
– Ability to lead in architecture analysis, modeling, and design ensuring alignment with business and Architecture strategy. This includes the ownership of the architecture artifacts, controlling the architectural integrity, and managing critical architectural trade-offs
– Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills. Strong communications and negotiation skills to speak with key stakeholders.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)