Our client, a leading financial group, is looking for a Senior member of their Data Science and Analytics Team to build their statistics and modeling. The selected candidate will be leading their Advanced Analytics capabilities by building statistics modeling and providing driven insight. This role will be a key person in leading the Data Science function across the firm.
– Development of advanced predictive/prescriptive models and statistically rigorous model scripts to support the analytics initiatives.
– Work with the business teams to solve the business problems by statistical model building and insight.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies, and standards that support and align with the firm’s vision and objectives.
– Build a Data Analytics and Data Science CoE across the business and technology in the organization.
– Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, solutions, and architecture in data analytics and data science.
– Establish and maintain a data model repository.
– Provide SME advice to analytics team on conducting advanced quantitative analyses facilitating effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities around cross-sell / up-sell, retention, and marketing program optimization
– At least 10 years of working experience in Advanced Business Analytics, and Data Science field.
– Extensive experience in deploying analytics campaigns including targeting, test and control development, response tracking, and analysis.
– Advanced statistical programming in SQL, R, or Python.
– Working knowledge with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Graph Analytics (say Noel4J, GraphX).
– Strong communications and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and statistical analysis in a simple, clear, and layman way.
– Strong knowledge and experience in Data warehouse and relational databases.
– Strong knowledge and experience in NoSQL DBs.
– Knowledge and experience in Big Data solutions including Data Lake, HDInsight, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
– Strategic thinking and communication, which is able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)