My client, a leading IoT company with various offices around the globe, is actively seeking a data scientist to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will join a company that is on the up and will have the chance to work with some of the industries brightest minds.
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related disciplines
– 3+ years experience working as a Data Scientist
– Hands on experience in Python/Pandas
– Experience with machine learning and predictive modeling
– Hands on experience with software development (writing code that is reusable, well documented, optimizing runtime, unit testing, managing development environments)
– Experience with developing and maintaining APIs
– Proficiency with git/ Github for version control a plus
– Flexible hours
– Strong exposure in various technologies
– Competitive remuneration
– International environment
– Interesting and growing space (IOT)
– Flexible working hours and working from home also possible.
– Fruits and Snacks at the office.
– Frequent team events (sports, BBQ, etc)
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)