My client, a leading financial group is looking for a strong Data Science and Analytics Manager for their growing Data Analytical demand. The selected candidate would be driving the Analytical ability through AI to provide Advanced Analytics functionalities.
– Work with the various business group in understanding the analytics requirements to design and build utility analytical models/toolsets for the firm.
– Select and implement the technologies required to support the analytics requirements.
– Build re-useable analytics toolsets and promote them to technology and business groups.
– Build Advanced Analytics tools that enable AI and real-time analytics to the existing large data sources.
– Work with stakeholders as a solution to evangelist and delivery.
– Oversight and make recommendations on technical design such as the use of objects, data architecture, integration, User Interface design.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in the Data Analytics space.
– Experience with various Data technology including Data Lake, DWH, ETL, Visualization, Big Data, Cloud Data etc.
– Programming experience with SQL, Python, R, and Scala.
– Board of Data Technology experience across Data Structure, Architecture, Strategy, and Data Governance.
– Strong mathematical knowledge in statistics, algebra.
– Exposure to Analytics including Data Science, Modelling, Big Data Analytics, etc.
– Experience with common data science toolkits, machine learning, and AI
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
– Experience in applying business analysis/project management methodologies, tools, and disciplines.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Maths related from a reputed University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)