Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Data Quality and Engineering Lead to provide a Data Quality framework and methodology. The selected candidate will be leading the firm’s Data Quality strategy and implementation. This role will be the lead person in improving the Data Quality of the firm.
– Design the Data Quality Management Framework and metrics to measure performance, quality, clarity, and consistency of data definition, accessibility, and compliance.
– Implement Data Quality tracking mechanisms and KPI dashboards.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data quality standards that support and align with the firm’s vision and objectives.
– Design and implement Data Quality mechanisms and technology.
– Drive data quality anomaly detection within the organization to identify real data quality issues.
– Drive data quality control automation to prevent bad data quality and save cost for repetitive remediation.
– Act as a lead person and act as an escalation point on data quality issues and incidents.
– Lead the team management including evaluation and hiring.
– At least 10 years’ working experience in the IT Data Management area ideally with a focus on Data Quality.
– Proven experience in establishing and maintain a large enterprise data quality framework.
– Strong project management skill in managing business data quality solution implementation and delivery projects.
– Strong analytical capability and understanding of various AI and analytical techniques.
– Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)