Our client, one of the leading investment banks, is looking for a young and talented Network Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will be part of their Network team with responsibilities to help the firm’s growth & expansion strategy. Great potential and opportunity to join the Banking and Finance industry.
Candidates with non-banking background also welcome to apply.
– Responsible for the administration of LAN/WAN server, network infrastructure planning and execution.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed systems more efficiently.
– Plans and executes data network infrastructure projects including Data Center build and migration.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Strong experience in networking equipments and operations on Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, MPLS, etc.
– Knowledge in architecture design for Network Technology, Firewall, Security etc.
– Experience in LAN / WAN configuration, cabling, subnetting and VPNs, tunneling protocols, etc.
– 3 – 8 years of experience in the networking field.
– CISSP, CCNA, CCNP and CCIE is highly preferable.
– Strong academic qualifications and an Engineering degree.
– Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese.