Our client, a well-known enterprise with strong focus and development on Data Architect across the regional prospective, is looking for a young and talented Data Management Analyst to join their technical team. Great exposure and development opportunity.
– Work with the Data Management Team to establish information management standards and data management lifecycle controls.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, data integrity, metadata, modelling and data provisioning.
– Assist and Engage with System Development Teams to steer application of the Information Architecture standards and frameworks, considering cross border data movement and data residency regulations.
– Evaluate and design data strategy with the team on Data Management and Data structure planning.
– At least 2 years experience in Data Management, Data Governance, or Datawarehousing.
– Participate in establish Information Architecture standards, policy, design and delivery.
– Understanding of database and datawarehousing design, participate in implementations of data warehousing and BI solutions.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.