Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Data Governance to join their Data Office team in Hong Kong. Great exposure and career development opportunity. Perm position.
– Work with the business and technology functions to establish a data governance model and data management lifecycle controls.
– Manage and maintain the business data standards according to the established data governance policies and guidelines.
– Develop and improve data governance and management metrics including records management, data quality, data integrity, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– Liaise with the business and technology teams in bringing the data protection, sensitive data definition is clearly communicated.
– Evaluate and design data strategy with the team on Data Management and Data structure planning.
– Manage the data solution and process delivery, in relation to the data governance function for data control.
– Lead the Data Processing System Drill
– At least 3 years of experience in the IT Data Field across analytics or Data Management.
– Experience in establishing Information Architecture standards, policy, design, and delivery would be a great plus.
– Technical exposure in SQL, Data Visualization Tools, Data Analysis, and/or data manipulation.
in-depth knowledge of data modeling, data mining techniques. Experience with data governance from the financial or banking industry.
– Experience in adopting information assets between the business and technology enterprises.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)