Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Data & ETL Business Support to join their Regional Project Team. The selected candidate will be working on large-scale accounting and actuarial projects from a regional perspective. Great opportunity for someone to join a large-scale programme.
– Work with the business to support the data processing and ensuring the new technology platform is providing the right data flow and analysis across Accounting and Actuarial space.
– Review and ensure the data elements are according to the end-to-end solution designs of the required outcomes. Support the testing to review the data assurance in the IFRS 17 platform.
– Support the Data and ETL interface design. Work with the technical team to ensure the design documents have well reflected the needs.
– Understand and review project requirements with the most appropriate suitable solutions.
– Keep active updates of the development process, with solution updates, Data, and ETL updates are applied.
– At least 3 years of experience in supporting ETL / Data platforms, ideally with a focus on actuarial systems, financial systems, and financial reports.
– Experience in Data and ETL process, ideally with ETL design for Actuarial or Accounting purposes.
– Knowledge of SQL, Azure Data Warehouse, Prophet, SAS would a great plus.
– Good presentation skills to business stakeholders.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)