Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Tech Manager in Data Engineering and Analytics to join their upcoming large-scale transformation project. The selected candidate will be managing the data transformation into the Cloud space. Great opportunity for a data engineer to join a promising enterprise environment.
– Drive the solution design and end-to-end technology development of their data engineering and analytics solutions based on the Cloud platform.
– Understand and review project requirements with business and technology stakeholders.
– Develop Data lake, Data Warehouse, and Analytics Solutions including integrations with complex business platforms.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, tools, templates, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Manage the development and implementation of Data models and solutions. Evaluate the existing data models and plan new best solutions with specifications across data flow models, data flow timing, data mapping, data validations, and controls.
– Design and develop the Data Solutions using Cloud platforms.
– Around 10 years of experience in the Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, or Data Analytics domain.
– Experience in large-scale Data lake and Data Warehouse technologies, e,g. Azure Data Lake, MS SQL Server, Informatica etc.
– Experience in ETL tools including Databricks, ODI, and Informatica.
– Experience in Batch and streaming data integration.
– Experience in leading a sizeable data solutions project.
– Experience in data visualization e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
– Good presentation skills to business stakeholders.
– Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)