Our client, a leading world enterprise in its domain, with a large team of technology expertise and professionals, is looking for a Data Centre Management Specialist to join their top technology team. Great remuneration and potential.
– Maintain Data Centre Operations activities including servers implementation, equipment inventory, data backup, update process etc.
– Monitor and Assess Data Centre performance, availability and capacity of all infrastructures and resources.
– Maintain and implement facilities management practice for the infrastructure and resources within the Data Centre.
– Maintain and plan the implementation of new services with forecast and prediction of future service capacity and availability.
– Identify performance issues, monitor capacity thresholds for Data Centre’s infrastructure and resources.
– At least 6 years of working experience in the technology field.
– Experience in managing Data Centre operation, across the area of performance, availability and capacity management and planning, continuity management and Infrastructure facilities management.
– Candidate with strong ITIL process experience would be a great plus.
– Excellent Communication skills.