My client, a top international bank, is looking for a strong Data Center Facilities Manager to join their team. Selected candidate will be working with the global team and manage the local resources. Perm position, stable career and good remuneration and benefit.
– Manage the existing Data Center operations and lead the operations team, make sure all work (including deployment, troubleshooting, and break/fix) follows the firm’s standards;
– Define ITIL and other best practices. Contribute to the continual enhancement of standards & policies and support procedures;
– Manage the change management and problem management in the facilities management.
– Monitor daily DC operations including physical access/security, DC infrastructure (cabling, cooling, racking) and working with relevant technical teams (Windows, UNIX, Network etc) to ensure full problem resolution;
– Manage the data center operations team including personnel management, appraisal, training, hiring etc.
– 8+ year’s solid experience in a data centre operations role and complex enterprise environment;
– Knowledge in data centre engineering management (such as electrical & data cabling, cooling/ventilation etc);
– Strong experience deploying and troubleshooting Windows or UNIX Servers, Backup and Storage, Network hardware (routers/switches/firewalls);
– Knowledge in ITIL, Service Management, and other audit/regulatory standards would also be good;
– Strong communication skills, able to work with multiple technology teams in a diverse environment;