Our client, a well-known famous retail group is looking for a data architect to join their expanding business. They are building large data architecture for the next generation technology infrastructure. Exciting project with great grow potential.
– Design and build information architecture (Transactional and analytical) to existing and new systems.
– Provide technical advisory for senior technology management on Information and Data Architecture.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards and data management lifecycle controls.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modelling and data provisioning.
– Assist and Engage with System Development Teams to steer application of the Information Architecture standards and frameworks, considering cross border data movement and data residency regulations.
– At least 5 years’ experience in Data Architecture with design and delivery experience across enterprise level infrastructure, systems, database and integration – components.
– Experience in establishing Information Architecture standards and execute design and delivery as well as governing design.
– Expert in database and datawarehousing design, experience managing implementations of data warehousing and BI solutions. Ability to formulate data warehouse design.
– Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.