Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Data Architect for their growing data needs. The selected candidate will be leading their data architecture, governance, and management strategies. This role will be the lead person in leading their Data development across the firm.
– Design the Data Management Framework which creates a data-driven environment for the whole organization.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies, and standards that support and align with the firm’s vision and objectives.
– Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, solutions, and architecture in data.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality, and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– Work with the application teams in creating technology platforms across:
– Data Management and Governance Platform
– Integration Platform between applications running on-premise and on the cloud
– Data Lake / Data Visualization / Data Analytics Solutions (Dremio)
– At least 8 years of working experience in IT Data Management and Data Architecture.
– Proven experience in the delivery of large-scale data infrastructure, with the scale of hundreds of TB.
– Experience in implementing data solutions on Hyrid-Cloud platforms would be preferred.
– Strong knowledge and experience in Data warehouse and relational databases.
– Knowledge and experience in Data lake frameworks including Apache Spark, Iceberg, Hive, etc.
– Programming skills in Scala and/or Python.
– Familiar with the latest technology in Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, and API.
– Strategic thinking and communication, which are able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)