Our client, a leading financial institution, with a large customer base and data, is looking for a Data Analytics Technology Lead to build and support their Data Platform. The selected candidate will be leading the BI strategy and technology across the firm. Lead role and Perm position.
– Lead the overall Data Analytics Technology strategy and roadmap for self-service Analytics and BI solutions design and implementation.
– Lead the design, build and deploy enterprise data system.
– Work with cross-functional stakeholders in defining scope, requirements, and specifications for the Data platform.
– Translate business requirements to technical solutions design.
– Evangelize the use of data-informed decision-making through the firm and create data-driven standards for leveraging analytics to offer both internal and external actionable insights.
– Enable data analysis, business intelligence, quantitative modeling, machine learning, and predictive analytics for the business.
– Promote re-use and cross-business function awareness of analytics best practices, challenges, etc.
– At least 8 years of development experience in data engineering and analytics platform.
– Lead experience in system development of Data Warehouse and/or Business Intelligence Systems.
– Knowledge and product experience across Azure Data Lake, DataBricks, IBM DataStage, Cognos, Qlik, DataRobot, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
– Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architecture and business intelligence tools.
– Financial industry (Banking / Insurance) experience is highly preferred.
– Excellent language abilities in English. Chinese (Cantonese) is preferred.
– Strong business acumen in working with all levels of business users and stakeholders.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)