Our client, a leading large enterprise in its domain, is looking for a strong Data & Analytics Platform Architect for their growing data needs. The selected candidate will be leading their data and analytics architecture, governance, and management strategies. This role will be the lead person in leading their Data development across the firm.
– Design the Data Management Framework which creates a data-driven environment for the whole organization.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies and standards which support and align with the firm’s vision and objectives.
– Build a Data CoE across the business and technology in the organization.
– Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, solutions and architecture in data and analytics.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– Work with the application teams in creating technology platforms across:
– Data Management and Governance Platform
– Integration Platform between applications running on-premise and on cloud
– Data Lake / Data Visualization / Data Analytics Solutions (Informatica, Tableau, QlikView etc)
– At least 10 years’ working experience in IT Data Management and Data Architecture.
– Proven experience in establishing a data governance model and framework.
– Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
– Experience in implementing data solutions on Cloud platforms would be preferred.
– Strong knowledge and experience in Data warehouse and relational databases.
– Strong knowledge and experience in NoSQL DBs.
– Knowledge and experience in the Big Data solutions including Data Lake, HDInsight, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
– Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)