Our client is a leading investment bank, they are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to manage their ongoing Infrastructure and Information Security projects. The successful candidate will have an excellent track record, exceptional people- and stakeholder skills, and a proven ability to work with senior management and technical teams. Great exposure and opportunity with a top-tier investment bank.
– Manage end-to-end project management from initiation/implementation/delivery, through to post-implementation on all cybersecurity matters.
– Manage the whole project life cycle including setting objectives, resources management, risk management, and scheduling.
– Lead the project and IT Security documentation including Business / Functional requirements, documentation/specifications, test plans, test cases, etc.
– Drive technical solution definitions, technology selection, work plans and activity flow.
– Work with the infrastructure team to understand obstacles and difficulties.
– Monitor project resources and project financial status.
– Work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, audit and vendors across the whole project lifecycle.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
– At least 8 – 10+ years of experience and proven track record successfully delivering large-scale technology projects
– Understanding security frameworks and SDLC will be an advantage.
– Understanding security technology and enterprise solution concepts will be an advantage.
– Technical operational experience in IT Security Infrastructure.
– Experience working with senior-level stakeholders.
– Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University (Computing, IT, Engineering, or related).
– Relevant certification and qualifications in Project Management (PMP / Prince2) and Information Security (CISA, CISSP, CISM) a big plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)