Our client is a leading investment bank, they are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to manage their large scale regional Cyber Security Project. We are expecting someone who has great people and stakeholders skills to work with senior management as well as the technical team. Great exposure with a top-tier investment bank.
– Manage end-to-end project management from initiation to post-implementation on the cybersecurity matters.
– Manage the whole project life cycle including setting objectives, resources management, risk management, and scheduling.
– Lead the project and IT Security documentation including Business / Functional / Requirements Docs / Test Plan & Cases etc.
– Drive technical solution definitions, technology selections, work plans, and activities flow.
– Work with the infrastructure team to understand obstacles and difficulties.
– Monitor project resources and project financial status.
– Work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, audit and vendors across the whole project lifecycle.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them.
– Proven track record of successful large-scale technology project implementation
– Understanding of security frameworks and SDLC will be an advantage.
– Understanding of security technology and enterprise solution concepts will be an advantage.
– Technical operational experience in IT Security Infrastructure.
– Experience working with senior-level stakeholders.
– Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
– Project Management Training, PMP / Prince2 Certification.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/