Our client, a top investment bank is looking for a seasoned Cyber Security Infrastructure Architect and Project Manager to build their next generation security infrastructure platform. Large scale regional project with great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage the IT Systems architecture design and quality assurance.
– Prepare and manage IT Security Project documentations including Business / Functional Requirements, Testing Plans and Case etc. Translate security objectives and requirements into technical specifications.
– Manage technical and business stakeholders to decide security objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones and risks/dependencies.
– Act as a Security SME and provide implementation design to the Infrastructure team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
– Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
– Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
– Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing risk of the firm’s environment.
– Provide and review security solution design.
– At least 10 years experience in IT Security, Cyber Security, or Security Consulting.
– Strong understanding of network security, infrastructure design in a large financial environment.
– Strong experience working with senior stakeholders on change, negotiation, proposal buy-in, technology education etc.
– Good understanding of IT governance and Risk Management.
– Good Project Management understanding under PMP Framework.
– Excellent Communication skills in English, this role will work with global counterparts.
– Knowledge of IT Security and Risk Frameworks such as NIST, ISO, COBIT, ISF etc.
– Security Certificates in CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent.