Our client, a leading global enterprise (Fortune 500) is looking for a seasoned Cyber Security Architect to build their next generation security architecture platform. Large scale global project with great exposure and opportunity. This will adopt across their different companies worldwide.
– Work with the CISO to define and assess the security strategies, architectures and practices.
– Develop and maintain security roadmaps and strategies that enable the group to develop and implement security solutions.
– Develop security strategies and roadmaps based on the enterprise architecture practices.
– Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts.
– Manage the security architecture practices.
– Act as a Security SME and provide implementation design to the application and Infrastructure team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
– Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
– Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
– Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing risk of the firm’s environment.
– Provide and review security solution design.
– 15 years of experience in IT Security and Enterprise Architect.
– Extensive understanding of enterprise architecture and security frameworks and tools.
– Ability to articulate security principles and security risks to non-technical business stakeholders.
– Excellent Communication skills in English, this role will work with global counterparts.
– Security Certificates in CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF, CISM, CCSP, GIAC or equivalent.
– Architecture methodologies and knowledge including SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF.
– Subject Matter Expertise in multiple security delivery models, disciplines and strategies such as
• Identity and Access Management
• Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Web Filtering
• Security Incident and Event Management
• Endpoint Protection
• Data Loss Prevention
• Mobile Security
• Cloud Access Security Brokers
– Experience designing, developing and implementing a Security Operations Centre or Computer Emergency Response Team.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/