Our client, an Asia leading well known e-commerce site is looking for a Cyber Security Lead. This role is a key position in the Information Security space for the firm. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage the security measure, security products, systems, procedures and standard in the firm to withstand the regional cyber threat based on security governance framework (e.g. COBIT 5, PCI, ISO27001).
– Act as Subject Matter Expert and Consultant with understanding of current threats and vulnerabilities with response on strategies and actions.
– Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
– Provide assessment new security technology.
– Provide technology risk management to identify, measure, monitor potential technology related risk.
– Provide threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, virus, DDoS attacks and hacking.
– Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing risk of the firm’s environment.
– Support investigations on cyber threat activity which is targeting to the firm.
– Provide and review security solution design.
– At least 8 years experience in IT Security area.
– Strong understanding of network security, data protection, authentication, defense technologies in a large enterprise environment.
– Strong Experience in analysing web application, network and database security.
– Strong experience in technologies including Windows / Unix / AIX, Network, Firewall (Cisco), Databases, Antivirus / malware, etc.
– Excellent Communication skills in English, this role will work with global counterparts.
– Security Certificates in CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent.
– Knowledge of PCI-DISS compliance.
– PMP / IITL Qualifications is preferred.
– Excellent communications and documentations skills in English.