Our client, one of the leading enterprises in the region, with a well-known prestige membership, is looking for a Technical Manager to manage their CRM technology. The selected person will be driving the next generation of their CRM technology design and build. It would be an exciting role with new initiatives. program
– Lead the technology and platform management of the CRM systems.
– Lead the development team across the full SDLC including design, architecture, development, testing, implementation, and production support.
– Design a seamless technology platform that integrated different technology including CRM, POS, Retail, Catering, Facilities Management, Car Park, Telephony, IAM, and Mobile Technology.
– Maintain a clear vision and roadmap of the technology which aligns the business vision to bring the best customer experience to its members.
– Work with the vendors and technical teams on delivering the solutions end-to-end.
– Provide technical expertise on system design, architecture review, and implementation.
– Review the technical design and implementation on enabling the regulatory compliance on the CRM platforms including GDPR and CCPA etc.
– At least 8 years of experience in CRM platform development and management. Ideally with end-to-end experience across design, implementation, and production support.
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a must.
– Prior experience with CRM systems including Membership, CRM, Marketing, and Data Mart.
– Prior experience in hospitality systems including POS, Catering, Facilities, Retail Management, Smart Card, IAM would be a great plus.
– Hands-on development experience with Microsoft C#. Net.
– Experience with online CRM platforms on the web and mobile (iOS / Android) would be a great plus.
– Strong system design and development experience would be preferred.
– Good technical writing/documentation skills, design system, and analysis.
– Strong project management experience in driving end-to-end delivery projects.
– Technical team leadership experience.
– Great people skills to work with C-Level and business teams.
– University degree from a reputed university
– Excellent communication skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)