My client is a leading technical services provider company which focuses on the financial industry. Our client is providing different solutions ranging across technology from computing, networks and market data to audiovisual and telecommunications. They are now rapidly expanding their business in the Asia pacific region and are now seeking a system analyst on their CRM system in supporting their business growth.
Our client is founded by the ex-regional CTO of a global top tier financial services company, joining the company you will have the chance to work in an environment that full of seasoned financial market technologists, if you are candidate who is passionate in the financial industry and good teamplayer in helping to further expand the business.
Our client is planning its own digital transformation to support the fast growing of the company. This position will be a key role in their transformation. identifying the potential business opportunities, coming up with strategic solutions and handling with the implementation.
– Provide strategic solutions on the potential business opportunities and be hands-on during the implementation
– Work closely with the business and understanding the business requirements and the transformation project
– Collect user requirements and corporate requirements e.g. required controls, company strategy
– Provide solutions that can fulfil user and corporate requirements
– Responsible for developing and managing the whole process, including requirement collection, system design, development, testing implementation etc.
– Active learning for the latest technologies from the market by attend seminars and workshop
– Acting as the Subject Matter Expert to construct and enhance some existing system, such as Salesforce
– Train the internal IT team to take care of maintenance and general user support
– Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
– Hands-on experience on CRM solutions (preferably Salesforce.com)
– Prior experience in RT, Salesforce, SAP Business One, DocuSign, any HR system will be a plus.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Passionate about technology and software development;
– Excellent team and interpersonal skills;
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes
– Proficiency in written & oral English and Chinese will be an advantage
You will get
– Excellent opportunity to get financial industry exposure within a leading technology solution provider.
– Outstanding compensation and benefits.
– Unpolitical culture, international work environment, based in Central.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)