Our client, a leading bank in Hong Kong, is looking for an IT Development Lead to lead their Credit Card and Credit Product technology. The selected candidate would be leading the team on software and platform for the Credit Card Platform. These roles are perm positions directly with the bank.
– Lead the development of Credit Platform and Technology across development and product services maintenance.
– Drive high-level project plan, objectives, and resource planning in the application system program.
– Lead the design, development, and support across the Credit Card systems.
– Manage the development team across onshore, offshore, and vendors in reaching delivery goals and services level.
– Lead communications with the business team and stakeholders across technical discussions and details.
– Work with Senior IT Management on future changes, transformation, market trends, and regulatory changes.
– Lead and monitor production support for the platform.
– Around 15 years of experience in application development and system analysis.
– Recent years of people and team leadership experience.
– Experience in banking application and architecture design.
– Solid business and technical knowledge of Credit Business, Card (Credit / Debit). and related architecture design.
– Familiar with CardLink, Visa, Master, related card solutions, and PCI standards
– Technical knowledge of CardLink, COBOL, and various computer platforms.
– Knowledge and experience with Credit Card business and operations.
– Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)