Our client, a leading Luxury Brand, is seeking a highly skilled individual to join their Corporate Communications team.
– Manage External and Internal Communications
– Initiate, plan and execute Corporate Communication Strategy
– Develop Group Communication materials and press releases in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese
– Manage communication between key local and international press
– Manage all internal group communication with standardize communication, policies and guidelines
– Ensure all the knowledge and content within the group are collated and shared
– At least 2 years marketing communications, journalism, and/or public relations working experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
– Outgoing and dynamic personality, with a proven ability to interact with top level management and high-profile individuals
– Strategic thinker and good team player who has strong organizational skills
Please provide current and expected salary on applications.