Very unique opportunity for a hands on Core Java/Linux Developer who is passionate about building large scale financial trading systems. This person needs to be strong in Java development on high volume and low latency development.
– Be a part of a dynamic and highly technical team to build/maintain high-performance, distributed OMS and connectivity platform.
– Develop/Implement mission critical financial applications throughout the entire software lifecycle.
– Work with regional and global teams to ensure globally aligned design/architecture and best practices.
– Strong Core Java/Linux Development experience, ideally with financial trading system experience.
– Well versed in performance issues, multi-threading.
– Experience in any high volume/low latency financial trading (Equities, FX, Options etc)
– Flexible and adaptable; quick to embrace new ideas, designs, platforms, languages.
– Passionate about new technologies, development, programming ideas.
– Good team player, willing to help out team members.
– BS/MS, preferably in engineering discipline (EE, CompSc)
– Experience in agile development, test driven development is a plus.
– Good Command of English, you will be working in a global team setup.