Very unique opportunity for a hands on Core Java/Linux Developer who is passionate about joining one of the best investment banks in the industry. You will be part of the global development team to develop front-to-back office system. If you want to build something highly efficient and robust, this is the role you should go for with your next career.
– Be a part of a dynamic and highly technical development team to build/maintain high-performance, distributed Trading System across the whole trade life cycle.
– Develop/Implement mission critical front to back office applications throughout the entire software lifecycle.
– Responsible for full project lifecycle, from requirements capture to design, implementation rollout and support.
– Work with regional and global teams to ensure globally aligned design/architecture and best practices.
– Work in a Scrum team to constantly analyze and design new functions and features into the application.
– Strong Core Java/Linux Development experience, financial experience is not a must but it would be preferable.
– Experience using the latest version of Java (JDK 8), Git and Gradle would be preferable.
– Well versed in performance issues, multi-threading, data structure, memory management, performance enhancement.
– Good experience in applying test frameworks and continuous integration (JUnit, Jenkins, Sonar).
– Strong knowledge of Streambase/Apama, CEP and Matlab are desirable.
– Capital markets, statistical/mathematical and quantitative methods are great plus.
– Flexible and adaptable; quick to embrace new ideas, designs, platforms, languages.
– Passionate about new technologies, development, programming ideas.
– Good team player, willing to help out team members.
– BS/MS, preferably in engineering discipline (EE, CompSc).
– Experience in agile development, test driven development is a plus.
– Good Command of English, you will be working in a global team setup.