Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for an experienced core Java developer to join their fast growing Equity Derivatives team in Hong Kong
The role involves all aspects of the software life cycle – from requirements gathering, analysis of existing systems and functionality, through to design and implementation. The candidate will also be involved in the final production roll out and subsequent support.
– Exceptionally strong hands-on Java; (someone at a Senior Associate or VP level)
– Experience with messaging systems, performance intensive problem domains, multithreading and multiprocessing in mission critical distributed server systems is a must
– Equity options (ideally) or equity cash risk or trading applications
– Experience with high performance, large-scale systems – e.g. grid systems like DataSynapse or GigaSpaces
– Java tuning experience
– E-trading & electronic risk management background