Our client, a leading commercial bank, is looking for a Senior System Analyst to join their Core Banking Open Platform team. The selected candidates would be managing the development and maintenance of various banking systems.
– Manage the software development life cycle of Core Banking and Payments systems.
– Responsible for hands-on design and development of the application Architecture and Framework.
– Lead the design and development of functional specifications and system specifications.
– Work with the local and offshore development team in leading the development process.
– Responsible for leading the system analysis, design, documentation, development, and support.
– Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and ongoing support.
– At least 6 years of software development experience in the banking industry, ideally in Core Banking and Payments systems.
– Development experience in Java, JBOSS, Websphere, IBM MQ, XML, Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL, Shell Scripting.
– Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system, and analysis.
– University degree from a reputed university in Computer Science or related discipline.
– Strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)