Exciting opportunity for a top-caliber Development Manager in the Core Banking and ATM Technology domain to join a leading bank in Hong Kong. You will be leading a sizeable core banking team. Great exposure and challenge in this unique position.
– Manage the development and project team in delivering software development projects. Develop a high-level project plan, objectives, resources plan, etc.
– Identify and manage the potential project’s risk, with an effective contingency plan and mitigation to avoid those potential challenges.
– Act as the technology leader in communicating the projects between business sponsors and IT Team members.
– Maintain an effective support model to ensure 24/7 operations.
– Drive the solution design and delivery of the technology solution, working with the internal IT development team and vendors.
– Work with the development teams and vendors on software delivery and support.
– Around 10 years experience in software development of Core Banking / ATM technology
– Strong experience in development, system design, project development, and implementation.
– Experience leading a sizable team, setting development standards
– Requirements Analysis at a senior level, running project feasibility studies/setting the future direction
– Proven experience in People Management/end-to-end experience in SDLC
– Knowledge and experience on Core Banking ATM and related products such as UPI, JETCO, and EPSCO
– Exposure to multiple computer platforms, preferably in Mainframe zOS, with hands-on programming on COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM, CA Scheduler. Practical experience in Open Platforms such as Linus, Windows, and Database.
– PMP Certificate is preferred.
– Strong communications skills in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is highly preferable.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)