Great opportunity for an experienced Configuration Specialist to join one of the world’s leading MNCs.
– Day to day knowledge management activities including:
– The control, accountability, verification and audit of IT assets (hardware, software, source code, etc)
– Accuracy of information on IT assets and available documentation for operational support
– Administer, support and maintain the configuration management databases: documentation, software, source code, hardware libraries
Qualified candidate will posses:
– Degree from a reputed University
– Hands on experience developing, maintaining and documenting policies / processes / procedures
– Must have hands on experience in:
– Configuration and Source Code Management
– Asset Management
– Knowledge Management
– IT operational processes, methodology, and ITIL standards
– Practical knowledge and experience with ITIL or ISO20000 extremely desirable (certification a big plus)
– Excellent English, Cantonese
Please state your current and expected salary on your CV.