Our client, a leading luxury retailer, is seeking a highly analytical Compensation & Benefits Analyst to support and manage all C&B policies and procedures.
– Implement and monitor all C&B policies and procedures; conduct surveys and benchmarking activities to evaluate existing policies, make recommendations and implement changes
– Manage the benefits vendors and administration, including, payroll, pension, medical etc.
– Review, design and implement new and innovative programs
– Act as first point of contact and subject matter expert on all C&B matters
– Conduct regular analysis and reporting for senior management
– Drive C&B / HR projects and initiatives
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 5+ years of hands-on C&B experience within a sizable organization, retail industry background highly preferred
– Sound knowledge of employment law and HR practices
– Good IT skills including, MS Office and HRIS
– Strong analytical skills for in depth analysis of data
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluent in English and Cantonese; additional Mandarin is preferred
– Strong project management and organizational skills
– Detail oriented with highly developed client service skills