Our client, a leading financial services firm, has an exciting opportunity for a professional Company Secretary to join their APAC team.
– Provide a full spectrum of company secretarial support and administration in compliance with relevant legislation and listing rules, including:
– Managing statutory records and routine filings
– Organising regular board/committee meetings and other conferences, preparing board agendas/documentation, writing minutes, venue bookings etc.
– Updating shareholders and directors lists, company certificates etc.
– Assisting Risk and Compliance managers with contract administration
– Performing ad hoc tasks as assigned by senior management
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 3+ years of related work experience gained from an international firm within the finance industry
– HKICS / ICSA qualifications highly preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, additional Mandarin language skills is an advantage
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent project management and presentation skills