Our client is a leading investment bank where they are looking for a strong Cloud Windows Devops Engineer to manage their new Cloud infrastructure build. Selected candidate will be in part of their long term large scale projects. Perm Position with great bonus structure.
– Support and manage the cloud infrastructure operations and services.
– Drive the design and build of the Cloud Platform.
– Plan and execute software installations and upgrades.
– Analyze and review system data capacity and planning purpose. Manage enterprise wise system deployment.
– Plan and coordinate appropriate data backup and database archive operations, as well as related strategies.
– Develop and maintain appropriate system documentations and procedures.
– Extensive Windows Server Administration Experience in Wintel including Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL, ADFS.
– Cloud technical experience in Azure, Softlayer, VMWare or Citrix.
– Cloud experience in backups and monitoring.
– Configuration management tools experience such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
– Experience with Visualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
– Experience with programming / scripting (Powershell / .Net)
– Extensive knowledge with networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DFS, LDAP, DHCP, SSL, HTTP etc.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Good Communications skills in English and Chinese.