Our client, a global financial institution, is currently looking for talented storage Engineers to build their cloud storage infrastructure. The selected candidate would be part of their regional team with large responsibilities across exciting storage projects. Great potential and remuneration.
– Support and administrate cloud storage and backup infrastructure for all platforms including MS Azure Cloud storage, SAN / NAS Storage, Netbackup and Virtual Tape Library.
– Responsible for infrastructure support and projects including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning.
– Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc.
– Responsible for storage projects including cloud, infrastructure upgrade, automation etc.
– Develop automation script using Shell, Perl Script, Python and Java.
Qualified Candidate Will Possess:
– Extensive experience in storage infrastructure including EMC SAN, Netapps/EMS NAS or HDS VSP.
– Strong knowledge and experience with Unix / Linux OS.
– Familiar with TCP/IP and network infrastructure.
– Good development background with either Shell, Perl or Python.
– Knowledge with Cloud Storage and backup technologies.
– Engineering degree from a reputed University
– Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills.