Our client is a Global Enterprise with strong innovation and transformation across the globe. They have their technology HQ here in Hong Kong with strong cloud transformation underway. They are looking for a Security and Risk Associate to build their next InfoSec model. Fantastic opportunity to build a strong security and risk background.
– Work with the development and infrastructure team in establishing IT Security framework and Controls
– Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance with information security & BCP standards and policies.
– Access and review potential risk exposure, including security vulnerabilities, coverage of security technologies, application security, technical control compliance etc.
– Work with the infrastructure team in design and implement the IT Security solutions which expose to server, storage, OS, MS AD, Office 365, Cloud etc.
– Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
– Collaborate with IT/Business to perform information security, risk & Compliance assessment through the application SDLC.
– Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives
– Facilitate global security awareness and education across the region.
– Plan and drive the IS audit plan across various scope, where it can focus on high-risk domains.
– At least 5 years experience in the Information Security and Risk background
– Familiar with Cloud provisioning and adoption, ideally with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 experience.
– Experience in providing vulnerability assessment and management, risk assessment, IAM etc.
– Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and understanding of the transition challenges.
– Security-related certifications in CISSP, CISA is preferred.
– Experience in promoting security awareness training programme.
– Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) communications skills.
– Ability to have occasional travel to mainland China and Asia countries.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related subjects from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/