Our client, a leading enterprise with a sophisticated technology platform with a strong mix of Public and Private Cloud including AWS and Azure. They are looking for a cloud platform engineer to drive the implementation and DevOps function with the development teams. Perm Position working in one of the largest technology platforms in the region.
– Support the software development team in building and designing Cloud-based services and products.
– Work with the regional development teams in building real-time services and applications.
– Perform system implementation, monitoring, capacity management, and support.
– Actively lead by example through hands-on code contributions, pair programming, and providing constructive code reviews.
– Collaborate with other delivery teams to deliver high performance, low latency, and mission-critical digital platforms with common services.
– Seek opportunities to optimize performance for cloud applications.
– Around 2 – 5 years of experience in adopting Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
– Hands-on skill in managing & optimizing the Kubernetes native artifact. Experience in monitoring & fine-tuning the Kubernetes platform.
– Experience with Cloud Native Software like Istio, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Fluentd/FluentBit, Prometheus & Grafana, and Thanos.
– Experience in adopting and provisioning AWS EKS or Azure AKS.
– Certification in Kuebernets Developers or Administrator is preferred.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science-related discipline.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)