Our client, a leading global financial institution is looking for a strong cloud infrastructure business analyst. Selected candidate is going to manage large scale Cloud Infrastructure Design and Build project, working with business and technical team. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Lead, facilitate, gather, document and analyze business and technical requirements into deliverable solutions, functional process and business rules.
– Engage in cloud infrastructure assessment, planning, architecture and design activities.
– Manage full-cycle infrastructure implementation project from concept through post-production support.
– Work with the business to understand business problems and translate that into a technical solution.
– At least 5 years experience as a IT Infrastructure Business Analysts with proven track records.
– Strong understanding and experience in Cloud Computing (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS) and Cloud Based technologies platform (E.g. Azure / SoftLayer).
– Great analytical, organizational and project management skills.
– Great interpersonal and communications skills to interact with business and technical team, in both high level “big picture” and at a detailed technical-level.
– Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
– Strong infrastructure and Technologies knowledge including Networks, Unix/Windows, Database, Storage, Security, Telcom, Application Deployment, Support etc.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.