Our client, a leading global financial institution is looking for a strong cloud infrastructure Project Manager. Selected candidate is going to manage large scale Cloud Infrastructure Design and Build project, working with business and technical team. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage and lead the end-to-end project management across schedule, project scope, technical details.
– Act as a project leader on all technical strategy, project direction and execution.
– Manage and drive different stakeholders to achieve the project goal.
– Manage financial budget, vendor relationship and resources.
– Build change management and control. Evaluate the project status versus vision to make the technical strategies is reaching the desired end result.
– Manage the Project team in execution, delivery and implementation.
– Demonstrate strong IT Infrastructure Project Management experience with proven track records.
– Strong understanding and experience in Cloud Computing (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS), Cloud Based technologies platform (E.g. Azure / SoftLayer), Data Center, Storage, Network Security, Server Clustering / High Availability Solutions, SOA Architecture and Disaster Recovery.
– Great analytical, organizational and project management skills.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management methodologies in PMP and Agile.
– Great interpersonal and communications skills to interact with business and technical team, in both high level “big picture” and at a detailed technical-level.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
– PMP, Six Sigma and / or ITIL Certification is preferred.
– Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.