Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join their expanding team. You will be working closely with cloud tech team to develop an enterprise level cloud application to support the every growing demand of our client’s business.
As a cloud specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
– Advise and implement the latest cloud technology (laaS, PaaS etc.) on an enterprise infrastructure scale.
– Provide support and solve complicated cloud related issues that may arise from during the project.
– Maintain and upgrade the Cloud Platform.
– Develop and maintain appropriate system documentations and procedures.
– Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard of quality.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have The Following:
– Highly motivated and ‘get things done’ attitude
– Hands on experience in implementing large enterprise cloud in a finance (banking / insurance) environment.
– PMP Certified.
– Experience with VMWare, laaS, PaaS.
– Sound knowledge of infrastructure security would be highly preferable.
– Sound knowledge of Lotus Notes, Windows, Network.
– Networking Experience in TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, DHCP.
– Cloud provider experience (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
– Be a fluent speaker of Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage) and English.