Our client is a one of the largest financial institution globally, where they are looking for a Cloud Design and Build Architect for their new cloud infrastructure. It will be leading the regional team on long term large scale projects. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Design and build the cloud infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
– Act as the domain leadership in the cloud technologies and infrastructure including Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Servers, Storage, Network, databases, Middleware and Virtualizations.
– Define end-to-end architecture strategies, standards and process.
– Define Cloud Infrastructure strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns.
– Drive Infrastructure Roadmaps on Cloud infrastructure strategy.
– Work with Application Project teams to adopt Cloud policy.
– At least 10 years of infrastructure experience.
– Extensive cloud design and build experience, including implementation of complex highly virtualized environment.
– Extensive knowledge in overall infrastructure area across virtualization, middleware and SOA.
– Knowledge of Cloud tools and products – RightScale, SCOM, Azure, Softlayer, New Relic, Cloud Cruiser.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Great Communications skills in English. Ability to work with senior management executive.