Our client, a global technology enterprise is looking for a Solution Architect to work with their financial clients to adopt the Cloud solutions platform. The selected candidate will be the evangelist and build the architecture for the cloud platform. It is a technical sounds role but also serves as a partnership building position. They are the leader in the technology platform with great exposure.
– Work with the financial clients in building IoT applications and Digital services on the Cloud platform.
– Deliver architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Services and IoT Technology development.
– Ensure the technical solution is successfully delivered with a well-planned delivery plan.
– Guide technology changes in Application, Mobile, IoT architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
– Build Technology POC based on the firm latest technology development across cloud development platform, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and big data analysis.
– Provide advice and guidance to clients on building applications and services on cloud computing platform.
– Provide advice on application (mobile, IoT) design guidelines and frameworks.
– Provide advice on enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
– Work closely with system design, business team, and various stakeholders on identify the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
– At least 10 years of Solution architecture experience in large-scale implementation and consulting environment.
– Experience with Agile methodology with a DevOps approach is a plus.
– Experience working with Financial industry and understand the technical architecture of the financial world.
– Experience in large scale application development and automation.
– Experience with application and database architecture.
– Experience with Cloud-based platform like AWS, MS Azure would be a great plus.
– Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent Communications skill in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University. MBA is a plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/