Our client, one of the leading software providers for Investment Banks and Financial Institutions are looking for an energetic and driven Relationship Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate must have…
– Proven track record working closely with external clients (ideally Front Office Heads, Senior Managers & VPs) in a consultation role on a daily basis:
1. build, manage and develop the relationship with clients – regular meetings, updates, reports and reviews
2. working between multiple internal teams (including IT) and facing off to the client
3. be the focal point for questions/queries/support on system software and user training/learning
– Experience leading and managing a small team: manage their daily / quarterly / yearly plans, mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the team. Foster a team environment.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a big plus.
CANDIDATES WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE CONSULTANT ROLE
Working knowledge of Equity & Debt Capital Markets would be a plus. What’s more important is that you are energetic, results-driven, and have a “can-do” attitude.
Local Hong Kong based candidates strongly preferred.